IVA Teacher Certification Program Application Form
The prerequisites for teachers to join the certification program are:
- Minimum 18 years old - verified on your application
- One reference from an IVA Master Teacher (MT). You must have taken at least one 60-minute lesson from this MT. The system will automatically request this reference from the IVA Master Teachers, you will not need to do anything.
- Basic vocal musicianship skills, at the very least the ability to sing a song in tune and time - verified by video or by your teacher
- Working towards a basic understanding of English and at the very least, able to use our teaching terminology - verified by your teacher
- Ability to play all six main IVA scales on the piano in all keys - verified by video or by your teacher
- Pay the one-time $450 Student Teacher Program Fee (non-refundable)